|product name||Quilt cover|
|Outer fabric||down proof fabric|
|Size||single,double, queen,king, supper king or customized size|
1.The duvet has high air permeability, strong ductility, high down content, and has the characteristics of lightness, softness and softness. For a mattress of the same volume, the net weight of the duvet is lighter, about 1/3 of the silk quilt and 1/2 of the wool quilt.
2. The duvet has comfortable air permeability, strong moisture-removal property, does not agglomerate, and has the excellent characteristics of moisture absorption and emission that other cold and warm materials do not have. It is called a "breathing mattress".
3. The duvet is sturdy and durable. Generally, a duvet can be used for decades. In normal application, if you pay attention not to be cut by sharp objects, you don't need to be directly exposed to the sun, and you can maintain the characteristics of down jackets by placing them in a naturally ventilated area to dry.
4 Benefits of Down Quilts
1. The duvet has the characteristics of high warmth preservation, strong elasticity, high porosity, light weight, softness and so on. For the same size quilt, the duvet is the lightest, about 1/3 quilt, 1/2 wool quilt.
2. The duvet has good air permeability and dryness, high humidity, not stiff. It has other insulation materials do not have good hygroscopicity and divergence.
3. Duvets are long-lasting. A duvet can usually last more than 30 years. When used at ordinary times, as long as you pay attention not to be cut at the sharp point, do not directly expose yourself to the sun, and regularly dry it in a ventilated place to maintain the emergence performance.
4. Duvet is suitable for the prevention of hypertension, rheumatism and arthritis. The duvet is the softest of all bedding items and the patient can use it without stress. It can also be permeable to moisture, so that the body excreted water, so that the body is dry, not suffering from rheumatism, arthritis.